We believe there is no better way to get around than on two wheels. Regular servicing will help keep everything running smoothly and make your riding experience more enjoyable. Here at Bike Anatomy we aim to get you back out on the road or trail as soon as possible, while making sure every bike leaving the workshop has been serviced to our high standard.
Basic service £35.00
Your bike MOT – the bare essentials to get you back on the road safely.
- Frame and forks inspected for damage,
- Brakes and gears adjusted,
- Chain checked and lubricated,
- Bolts tightened to correct torque,
- Tyres and wheels inspected.
- Any further work recommended for the future.
General Service £58.00
The perfect choice if you use your bike more regularly and advised every 6 – 12 months depending on use. *This service now includes a full bike clean and basic cables if required.
- Full bike clean and degrease,
- Drivechain checked for wear and lubricated,
- Headset checked and adjusted,
- Bottom bracket checked and adjusted,
- Brakes checked and adjusted,
- Gears checked and adjusted,
- Wheel hubs and rims checked for wear and trued,
- Inspection of tyres for wear and tear,
- All bolts checked and tightened to correct torque.
Full service £100.00
A spa break for your bike. We'll strip your bike down, give every individual part some tender loving care, and get it feeling like new.
- The full service includes the general service plus:
- Bike stripped down to the frame then cleaned and checked
- Hubs disassembled, cleaned, inspected, then rebuilt with fresh grease,
- Bottom bracket removed, cleaned, inspected, then rebuilt with fresh grease (replaced if required),
- Headset removed, cleaned, inspected, then rebuilt with fresh grease (replaced if required),
- All other fittings removed, checked for wear, cleaned, and re-lubricated,
- Brake blocks/disc pads checked and replaced if required,
- Replacement of any other worn parts if needed.
- Puncture repair £6.00 (per wheel)
- Brake Adjustment £12.00 (Front and Rear)
- Brake Service £25
- Gear Adjustment £15.00 (Front and Rear)
- Gear Service £30.00
- Chain Replace £7.00
- Brake bleed from £15.00 (per brake)
- Wheel Truing from £8.00 (per wheel)
- Bottom Bracket Replacement £15.00
- Headset Fit £18.00
- Groupset Fit from £55.00
We don't offer bike repairs (apart from puncture repairs) but will be happy to service and build any bikes.
We currently don’t sell any bikes, but if you want us to build a bike you bought on line or service one that you picked up second hand we can.